Vantage offers a range of services to boost your organisation’s productivity, innovation and inclusion through supporting highly sensitive staff and improving staff well-being.
Our services include:
- Lunchtime staff webinars or seminars (in person or by videoconference), to raise awareness of high sensitivity as a common form of diversity present in the workplace
- Lunchtime mindfulness sessions in the workplace, in person or by videoconference and either one-off or weekly, to improve well-being for all employees
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction nine week courses, delivered in person or by videoconference, one-to-one or in groups, for any staff at risk of burnout
- Advice on employee well-being strategies and implementation, based on the science of well-being (positive psychology)
- Consultancy advice on including the needs of your highly sensitive staff in your diversity and inclusion strategy
- Audit of working practices and HR policies for their impact on highly sensitive staff
- One day training courses to empower highly sensitive staff, so they can be role models and help make your workplace more inclusive
- Coaching for highly sensitive staff
Contact us to enquire about our corporate consultancy services.